We stand behind the quality of pins.
We want you to be 100% happy with your order, which is why all our products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects. Your order is checked for quality both during and after manufacture.
In the unlikely event your products arrive defective or damaged, we will gladly replace them. Reach out within seven days of receiving your product.
It’s simple to claim under our satisfaction guarantee.
- Email email@example.com with a description of your issue or problems. You can also fill out our contact form.
- We will write you back within one business day and may ask for information such as photos.
- We will provide more information, RMA number, or further instructions on proceeding with your claim.
Great – but is there a catch?
If what you get is not what you ordered, we will do everything we can to make things right.
However, as these are customized products, we can’t accept returns or offer refunds if:
- The pin is the size that you ordered, but you are not happy with the size. “I thought the pins would be larger.” When we provide you with a digital proof, it will include the sizing of your pin. Please check carefully to ensure they are the size you want.
- The colors do not match the colors on my screen. Every screen will be different. On newer computers and phones, they even automatically shift the screen colors during the time of day. We use PANTONE colors which are matched precisely to a Pantone color book. Our design team looks at these color books and lets the software choose the closest Pantone color from your artwork. If you order orange and get green, that is a big problem. If your artwork has Pantone 151C and you thought it would be more yellow, there is not much we can do.
- Dust or glitter on the enamel on the pins. We paint the pins in a clean environment, but dust can settle before the pins dry. Additionally, if glitter is used on the pins, it can be tough to control. We do our best to keep everything clean, but a piece of dust or speck of glitter is an annoyance but is not a manufacturing error. We like to say that it makes that pin more unique. If it something beyond the ordinary, please do let us know and send a photo.
- Slight variation between pins. Every pin is hand-painted, so there will be slight variations between each pin. If a color is in the wrong place, that is an error. Minor paint differences are not.
- You decide you no longer want your pins. Because these are 100% custom-made, we cannot accept returns or offer refunds because you no longer want the pins. If you would like to cancel your order before the pins are shipped, we may be able to provide a partial refund depending on the stage they are in.